Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So much progress...

I received my usual block of the month packages yesterday and when I opened the second one I discovered another package and I immediately thought "oh my gosh, I have received someone
else's mail out", so I thought, I better get in touch with the quilt shop. Anyway, I thought, as you do, maybe I will just have a look to see what this package is about, maybe the recipients details are enclosed and I will just forward it. Well, to my surprise I discovered that I was the lucky recipient, I just hadn't remembered requesting it. So, I am going to make myself a Baltimore Album quilt and this is the first block. I am going to put this at the top of my list for projects to complete next month. I cannot put this one off.

Well as you know I completed the applique portion of my Angel block 2, and now I have completed all the stitchery.

So it is time to move on to the next project that I had planned to have completed this month. This is how it looks now...

I have actually done quite a bit of stitchery on it in the last few days but I forgot to take a photo before I began stitching and I only just remembered to take a photo today of how it looks now. So this is the last, oops hold on, I will need to check that (famous last words and all, you know) project that I have on my list to finish this month.




Oh dear! I've just realised how dark this photo is, but its too late know, I've finished "Mollie Jayne" and I am working on the floral borders now. So by the end of the week this one should be a finish.

I have been considering changing my profile photo and so I keep looking around the house to see what I would like to put in place of my photo. I have a couple of things in mind... maybe I will just take the pictures and be creative and see what I get.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment