Monday, August 3, 2009

Where do you start?

I spent most of the evening going cross-eyed catching up on blogs that I really like but that of course put an end to me doing other things.

The scene was set, the three men in my life were glued to the goggle-box watching XMen3, so I could do pretty much whatever I wanted because when you've seen it that often, you really don't need to look at the pictures. So once I had checked the youngest little man (who has a bad cold coming on), and made sure he had had his medicine, I got stuck into blogging myself.

But the current or next project is always calling. There are so many, how do you decide which one is more important when you have so many to work on? I know what most men would say "Just find one and finish that first!" But I am not that kind of person, I always see the joy in the next project and that immediately takes over, I become possessed by it, and I find it difficult to focus on the current project. How do you overcome this problem? With chocolate and a really good book well I hope it is.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment