Monday, April 25, 2011

Rotation rethink ....

I really needed to do this because I had other projects that I wasn't getting anywhere with. So I have decided to work on each project in rotation for four days and then work one day on either of my two focus pieces. That way I may be able to get some progress on everything. I might even be able to post updates more often
.
So here is an update to Polar Bear Fun. This was the first chart that I brought from HAED. I got it because my husband loves Polar Bears and this is one that really appealed to me. Very slow progress, because I haven't worked on this since August of last year.

Until next time, happy stitching

2 comments:

  1. oooo well done on finding a rotation that works for you :) and looking forward to the progress photos :) love mouse xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a beautiful blog. Really pretty and enjoyable to read. Cute name too!!

    ReplyDelete