Sunday, July 26, 2009

Stop! Wait a minute Mr Postman...

I really liked that song and a few others by The Carpenters. But I digress the mailman called by my mailbox today and brought me such a wonderful surprise. I got blocks for the QuiltAid project, another block for The Gingham Girls by Bronwyn Hayes and the two Quilted Diamonds books by Linda Franz all wrapped in some beautiful wrapping paper featuring different coloured blocks from the books.



I didn't know where to start, and I still don't all I can do is look and touch and I'm thinking.... I could do this one, no maybe this one, oh but I would really like to just sit in my chair and throw a quilt over my legs and droul all over the new books I have.


Oh dear confusion reigns. I know I'm going to go and make me a cuppa and think about it while the kettle boils.

Until next time, happy stitching,

No comments:

Post a Comment