Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thread the needle first...

Well, where else do you start but by threading the needle. Once that is done you can get stuck in to whatever it is that you are working on. The trouble with that is I don't know where to start. I think to myself surely nobody must have as many projects on the go as I do, but I'm going to put an end to that and make a start on clearing out all of these projects. We all only have so much time on this earth, and it is time for me to get down to business so that I don't leave behind an overwhelming stash for my family to deal with. It's really great my daughter began quilting last year, but she has already fallen into the trap of "too many projects and not enough time". But inbetween studies she is making an effort to complete her first quilt, (not far know, only the borders to go).

Anyway, the weather forecast is for rain, rain and more rain. So I am off to work on my daughters quilt for her 21st birthday in February, it is handpieced and to be handquilted (at least that is half done). But, the problem is I received an exciting package in the mail today and I keep on wanting to play with that.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment