Saturday, July 25, 2009

It's all in the prep...

I spent a good part of today preparing my applique pieces for Aunt Millies Flower Garden by Piece'o Cake designs. When I first saw this pattern I knew it was one of those that I just "had" to do. When I had the chance to start it I decided that I had to jump in with both feet. I have completed my first block and really enjoyed it. Now I am on the second and have been procrastinating big time. So when I spent the time today preparing all of my pieces for needleturn applique I knew that I would probably get this block finished by Monday next week.
So that is the deadline:

Monday 27 July, 2009 - complete block 2 of Aunt Millies Flower Garden

I hope to have pictures up for you but at the moment I am more focused on my applique. When reading through some blogs that I follow I found that Helen of Hugs n Stitches is running her Stitchers Angel program again this year. It was really great last year, even though I didn't actually participate, just reading about what people were saying was normally motivation enough, but of course the free patterns were a really great bonus.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment