Monday, August 23, 2010

I finished something ....

Well nearly, Polar Bear Fun was in rotation last week and I have completed page 1, so that is one small tick for my half year challenge. I ended up working on this longer than my usual weekly routine because I was so close to finishing the page. So I had to keep going until I did and I am really glad that I did.
Now, that I have completed my first page, I can add another project to my rotation, so I am currently gridding my fabric in preparation to begin QS Dragon Luck. I think I will have to set a goal to make my first stitches once I have completed my challenge for Poppy Night Adventure or Masquerade SK, whichever comes first. That way I am making progress with my challenge, seems fair.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment