Tuesday, August 10, 2010

I want, I want ....

Recently I have been asked about the cross stitch patterns that I have been working on. Due to copyright it would be wrong of me to forward a copy on to anyone, so I am sorry. But you are able to purchase these patterns from the designers at Heaven and Earth Designs. They have a tremendous amount of patterns to choose from, are really wonderful to deal with and the options that you have available to you when purchasing are really great.


On to other things. I would like to say "Welcome" to all my new followers, now that I have you I must remember to post regularly so that you continue to visit, so here is my latest update on Poppy Night Adventure.


I do think I am "over it" at the moment though, I have managed to complete half of page 1, so that puts me in a good place on that one. Don't get me wrong it still inspires me to carry on with it, but it sure isn't screaming at me any more. So its time for a change, this week is Storykeep Stitch a Long week on the HAED BB so its time to change up and try and get at least half of that first page completed and out of the way. Besides I have to get on to Dragon Luck, I'm almost bursting at the seems to do this one because its for a very special someone, but I will elaborate at a later date. I don't want to jinx it now.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment