Wednesday, September 8, 2010

License to create ...

I don't need another WIP but when the opportunity presents itself, you grab it with both hands. The most recent SAL theme on the HAED BB was "A New Start Stitch a Long", but not just any old one, it had to be one that had been there for a year and you never really got around to it, for one reason and another. But because I only found out about Heaven and Earth back in about May of this year, I think, I was allowed a bit of leeway so that gave me the reason to start another project, (as if I needed an excuse. Haha).
 
So here is QS Dragon Luck (you can see in my sidebar what he will look like when he is finished). I was meaning to begin this project as part of my half year challenge anyway, and I am so fond of this little guy I haven't been able to resist working on him at any chance I get. I started this on 27 August, I forgot to take a photo after the first week, so this picture is after 2 weeks. I read a book during that time so I didn't do as much as I could have. But  what does that matter, I'm back playing with him again this week.


My son turned 18 over the weekend and this is part of my dessert. It was sooooo YUM!!!!

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment