Thursday, March 11, 2010

What shall I do

I have been away from here for a while now. We have had some personal stuff going on, but I am glad to say everyone is recuperating nicely.

I don’t know what it is, but when I should be using my stitching to help get me through the rough times, it really is the last thing on my mind. I could hardly remember to pick it up when I walked out the door, when I was at home that is, and when I really did have some much needed quiet/settled time, I spent that sleeping.
But, I have returned to the fold and are stitching all over again. I haven’t done anymore cross stitch, I must remember to get that pattern enlarged, so it is much easier to work from.

But as I look all around me, we currently have absolutely nowhere to put anything. (We are hoping to get a new roof put on the house in the next few weeks), so I look at all this chaos and consider which of my many projects that I have in progress to work on, or treat myself. Now I am going to need to immerse myself in my “projects”, and find out which one “yells” at me for attention.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment