Friday, February 17, 2012

I was so happy ....


Woohoo!! I could not believe my luck when I went to the HAED website to pick charts for "My January present", that was when I noticed they were having a 25% off Valentines Day Sale through until 16 February 2012, I have already found 2 charts and they are

 "Kathleen" by Hannah Lynn

"Mini Chocolate, Chocolate and More Chocolate" by Randal Spangler

(I love his draglings, they are so cute). Now I only need to make my choices for my February present before the sale ends.

This is where I am at with QS Crabby Crush after this months stitch-in. It was my first time using DMC Light Effects floss, and I found it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Just took a bit more patience to deal with it. But it was worthwhile in this instance.


Until next time, happy stitching
  

1 comment:

  1. Crabby crush is so vibrant! And I love the little draglings, too. They're so hard to resist!

    ReplyDelete