Friday, January 20, 2012

He's a keeper ....

Oh yes, he is!! Its was our wedding anniversary yesterday. 21 years and 19 of those were everything that a girl could want, but the last two have been trying. Within 6 months of one another we both lost our jobs and we have been muddling along since living off our savings mostly, but no ray of sunshine on the job front. That's okay we still have our family and each other. We got married beside a lake so every year because it is summer now on our side of the world, we have a family picnic at the same lake.

Anyway DH decided that it was high time I got a special treat and he has arranged with our three children (two of whom are grown and have incomes), a special present for me, for our anniversary and just because I am always doing for them, (it's what mothers do!). Anyway I digress.

My present (Oh Wow!!!) I am allowed to get "One full and one small chart from HAED each month for the WHOLE year", and the four of them will pay. YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

How am I supposed to enjoy a picnic when I have charts spinning around in my head saying pick me please. It's time to get the picnic ready so we can all head off. I will make my choice's about the charts for this month sometime over the weekend and keep you all informed with my decision.

Until next time, happy stitching

2 comments:

  1. ohhh congratulations on the wedding anniversary and your lovely present too .... and well done on your goals on your post after this ... for some reason this one came after the other one ...lol love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the wishes and encouragement Mouse xx

      Delete