Wednesday, February 2, 2011

New starts and catch ups ....

I'm finally going to get around to showing you my most recent new start. It's the new HAED BB SaL for 2011. This time around we will be working on this over the year and I have been really looking forward to making a start on this. I got everything ready, found fabric, gathered floss in one place, and began gridding my fabric and this is how far I have gone with it. It's worked on 28ct white jobelan, using 1 thread over 1.

But, I have found that with all the confetti in this piece I am not a happy little stitcher and I feel that things might be easier if I change my fabric. So, I have made a restart and will update next month with that.

I have also been busily trying to sort out my rotation so that I can get some of my other projects moving, therefore completing them so I can have more new starts. I have had some success here though.


I had made a fairly loose plan of attack
  • Finish page 1 of QS Dragon Luck (done)
  • Work 300 stitches on Masquerade SK (done)
  • Complete page 1 of Eldar (done)
  • Complete 1/4 page of QS Curl Up (restarting on different fabric)

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment