Friday, May 28, 2010

You've got to start somewhere...

Rotation is the plan. Now I need to make the list. Boy was that scary. I found out that I have the same amount of quilting projects as cross stitch projects that are in various stages of completion, or should I say just begun. I haven't even begun to count the projects that are all kitted up, just waiting to be given there chance in the limelight. So I pulled out my current favourite quilting project and a small cross stitch design.


I have already run through the rotation once with two projects and the 10 hours progressed so quickly I just had to add two more projects. The upside was I completed my 4th block in my Baltimore type quilt. Next rotation I will be starting on block 5. Fairly straight forward, I should be able to keep this going.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment