Monday, May 17, 2010

Rotations could be a good thing...

Years ago when I first started cross stitching I had a rotation for my projects. It was a fairly loose one, but it had bones. I've looked around at a few blogs, and it still seems like a really good idea.

So, first things first. I need a reality check, so its time to make a list of all those WIP's / UFO's  / PhD's that I know I have in my bookshelves. It's time to get the pile under control and that's where the rotation comes in. I decided that a 10 hour rotation with four projects is a good start. I figure that I need to work it, before I can make a choice about adding other projects.


I would also like to take this opportunity to say "Happy Mother's Day" to all those mothers out there, and a great big hug to both my own mother and mother in law. Thanks Mum.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment