Monday, February 10, 2014

2014 Stitching Goals

Do I really need to subject myself to the possibility that I might get to April and still be no further along with this plan than where I am at today? YES! because I really would like to get these pictures completed before my grandsons are grown and married with children of there own. (This could be a lesson to live by).

The most important thing of all is that I need to get back to stitching more regularly. My stitching took an unplanned vacation for almost two years and forgot to let me know about it. But, I am happy to say that it has returned, not with a vengeance but at a leisurely pace.

My 2014 stitching goal is to stitch 100,000 stitches across four different projects this year. At an easier to digest amount of 350 stitches per day for the rest of the year. Hopefully manageable, so I have work to do.

Until next time, happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear it has come back and every stitch that you do is one less to the finishing line :) good luck with it :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete