Thursday, December 6, 2012

Part 1 completed. Check....

I have been MIA for a while but life has settled enough for me to become interested in stitching again and thought the best place to start would be with the goals I had set myself for this year, so here we go.

I finally got SK Masquerade completed. It has taken a little while, approximately 2 1/2 years. OMG!!! I didn't even realize it had been that long. Anyway that's enough prattling on, let's get down to business. Here she is:

Started: August 25, 2010
Stitched on: 28ct Lavendar Lugana using 1 thread over 1, full cross stitch
Finished: December 3, 2012.

That is part 1 of this years goals completed. I am off to complete my second goal before the end of the year. Good thing the list wasn't too long.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment