Here are all the details about the Liebster Blog award:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favourite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition.
The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
- Choose 5 up-and-coming (with fewer than 200 followers) blogs to award the Liebster to.
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
- Share 5 random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
- Lauren at Ambitious Stitches
- Tamara at Intricate Stitches
- Beanie at Cross Stitch Crazy
- Jolyn at Jolyn's Stitching Obsession
- Xeihua (Sara) at My Cross Stitch Corner
Five random things about myself:
- Chocolate Whiskey Cake is my biggest downfall.
- I don't like men with long hair (below the shoulders).
- I love family dinners at my in-laws.
- We lived next door to my in-laws for the first 16 years of our marriage (and still married) and we have moved - now married for 21 years.
- My husband proposed after knowing one another for 4 weeks.