Thursday, December 1, 2011

An ice wind blew through ....

I decided to work on my SK Stitch-a-Long "Ice Wind". I was surprised that I managed to complete the top half of page 1. I put this project away back in August and it never really yelled loud enough for me to grab it and stitch.

But I thought it needed a bit of TLC. It really is beautiful to look at. Interesting, I was not really "that happy" with it when I first started it. I actually regretted putting it away at the end of November. But, I had too, it was somebody else's turn. Next up is Roses Friend again.

Until next time, happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. oooo you've done a fair bit on it and the others too .. sorry been away and just catching up ..lol looking forward to your next progress up date :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete