Sunday, July 24, 2011

Curling up to keep warm ....

It's winter here in New Zealand and all I have wanted to do is curl up in front of the fire. But, alas that was not to be. I did get a fair bit of stitching in though. I have made progress on page 1 of QS Curl up with a good book, just looking at this little guy warms the soul. Maybe I will get page 1 completed in my August rotation.

I have added a few more stitches to my little fairy "Roses Friend", but as it is all background I decided that I would wait until the page was finished before adding another update photo and Masquerade SK finally has her face completed, I will take a picture of the whole project when I take it off the QSnaps. This project has become my nemesis, it is just sitting there constantly taunting me, but I figure that any stitches that I can get completed on this are a bonus. I hope to get back with another update over the next week so here's hoping.

Until next time, happy stitching

1 comment:

  1. oooo nice progress .. must do a wee bit more on my afternoon tea :) love mouse xxxx

    ReplyDelete