Friday, July 16, 2010

This week at my place ....

I got what I think is a lot achieved on Polar Bear Fun. I couldn't find my before picture anywhere, so you have to trust me.

I managed to get another 2000 (approx) stitches done, I may have completed more if I had actually sat down and worked at it instead of playing around on the computer. But some progress is better that none at all.

Next week I plan to go back to working on my Masquerade SK. I am making an attempt at forming a rotation, with MSK as my "focus piece", so that I can get my half yearly goal completed on that, and PBF in #2, with PNA at #3 and QS Dragon Luck as the late starter, because that is not quite as important in the scheme of completing my goals. As each goal gets completed I can promote the next most important piece. But I know that when that time comes around I will probably have different ideas. Ideas, those are what always get me in trouble.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment