Monday, June 28, 2010

All things must come to an end ...

Normally when you are beginning to really enjoy them. Today is the final day of the Fairy Stitch-a-Long. So I am just stopping by to make a short note. Things went slowly at first. I was trying to make a plan of attack, but after I had put in the first few stitches, it got better so I persevered. Then the most wonderful thing happened... my Q-Snaps arrived. I quickly unpacked them and put them to work and all I can say is WOW!!

In one afternoon I managed to complete 3x the amount of stitching I had done previously using a hoop, not only that I learnt about a previously unknown phenomenon called "parking", and I like that too. An old dog can be taught new tricks

I am off to do some more stitching before I have to take "that photo". Catch up with you later.

Until next time, happy stitching

No comments:

Post a Comment